Master P Wants to Team Up with Colin Kaepernick to Form Their Own Football League. Says Colin K don’t need the NFL. 

This week news broke that Colin Kaepernick is suing the NFL. The one-time Superbowl quarterback accuses the league’s owners of colluding to keep him from being signed by a team.
The free agent has not played this season with some people speculating it’s because he started the kneeling protest during the national anthem. In an interview with TMZ, Hip Hop mogul Master P suggests Kap should take another approach to get back on a football field.


“They’re gonna have to start their own league,” said P. “Maybe Kaepernick, if he wants to stay in shape and play in our basketball league, or I’ll help him start his own league.”
The No Limits Records founder added, “Maybe that’s what I’ll do next, start the football [league].”

ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for two weeks. 

Jemele Hill, an ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.


Hill, who called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter last month violated the company’s social media guidelines for a second time by calling on fans to take indirect action against the Dallas Cowboys after owner Jerry Jones told players they would be benched if they didn’t stand up during the national anthem.
“Change happens when advertisers are impacted,” Hill wrote. “If you strongly reject what Jerry Jones said, the key is his advertisers.”

Jones issued his edict before the Cowboys’ game Sunday against the Green Bay Packers. It came after amid a backlash against players “taking a knee” during the national anthem, driven in part by President Trump’s angry denouncement of what some players say is legitimate social protest. 
“I know this, we cannot … in the NFL in any way give the implication that we tolerate disrespecting the flag,” Jones said. “We know that there is a serious debate in this country about those issues, but there is no question in my mind that the National Football League and the Dallas Cowboys are going to stand up for the flag. So we’re clear.”
Jones’ comments, the strongest made on the anthem controversy, came after he was asked about Vice President Mike Pence leaving the game in Indianapolis early after several San Francisco 49ers players took a knee during the national anthem. Hill, an outspoken liberal, tweeted that Jones “has created a problem for his players, specifically the black ones… If they don’t kneel, some will see them as sellouts.”


The ESPN host wrote, “By drawing a line in the sand, Jerry put his players under more scrutiny and threw them under the bus… If the rationale behind JJ’s stance is keeping the fanbase happy, make him see that he is underestimated how all of his fanbase feels.”
She urged “paying customers” to “boycott his advertisers” if they don’t agree with Jones’ comments. Hill quoted a list of Cowboys’ advertisers in one of her tweets, which included AT&T, Bank of America, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Ford Motors, MillerCoors and Pepsi, and sent a message to her 760,000-plus Twitter followers.
ESPN, the network that employs Hill, agreed to pay $15.2 billion in 2011 to air the NFL’s “Monday Night Football,” according to The New York Times. Although Hill got off with no formal suspension after calling Trump a “white supremacist,” her latest violation will cost her two weeks of work.
ESPN has not responded regarding whether or not Hill will be paid during the suspension. 
The NFL declined comment when reached by Fox News.
Hill, an outspoken liberal who currently has a pair of photographs with Barack and Michelle Obama pinned atop her Twitter feed, co-hosts “SC6,” a relatively new version of the network’s flagship show, SportsCenter. 
She was in the middle of a national story when she criticized President Trump on Twitter last month. Her tweets caught the attention of the White House and Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said she considers the rhetoric a “fireable offense.” Trump even took to Twitter himself to mock ESPN and demand an apology.
“Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has surrounded himself with other white supremacists,” Hill wrote on Sept 11. She called him “the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime.” Hill also called Trump a “bigot,” and “unqualified and unfit to be president.” She even added: “If he were not white, he never would have been elected.”
Hill eventually admitted that she cried in a meeting with ESPN President John Skipper over the situation.
“Since my tweets criticizing President Donald Trump exploded into a national story, the most difficult part for me has been watching ESPN become a punching bag and seeing a dumb narrative kept alive about the company’s political leanings,” Hill wrote.
“It was the first time I had ever cried in a meeting. I didn’t cry because Skipper was mean or rude to me. I cried because I felt I had let him and my colleagues down,” Hill wrote in a commentary on the ESPN site The Undefeated.
Hill also said she probably needs “to take some classes about how to exercise better self-control on Twitter,” but that didn’t stopped her from encouraging followers to boycott advertising of the Cowboys on a few weeks after the Trump comments.
Jones and the rest of the Cowboys kneeled arm-in-arm before the national anthem before a game against the Arizona Cardinals two weeks ago, days after Trump reignited the anthem-protest controversy with a series of tweets. Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started kneeling during the Anthem last season in protest of what he believed were instances of racial injustice in the U.S. He is currently out of the league and many feel his political stance is why no team has given him an opportunity to play in 2017.
Back in 2014, ESPN suspended Bill Simmons for criticizing NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. The following year his contract was not renewed by the network. Hill was also suspended nearly a decade ago when she compared Boston Celtics fans to Nazis in a blog on ESPN’s website in 2008.

Las Vegas Entertainer Kijuana Nige Releases Video Of Dolphins O-Line Coach Chris Foerster Doing Lines Of Cocaine. Says She Has More Videos Of Other Coaches That She Is Going To Release


Las Vegas-based stipper/model Kijuana Nige wasn’t happy that Miami Dolphins team owner Steven Ross and head coach Adam Gase changed course and are now demanding all of their players stand for the anthem.
So she decided to blow up the team’s offensive line coach Chris Foerster, with whom she had an affair with.
She posted a video of the 55-year-old doing coke in the team’s offices.

“I think about you when I do it. I think about how much I miss you, how hot we got together. How much fun it was,” Foerster says in the video. “So much fun. Last little bit before I go to my meeting. I wish I was licking this off your pussy.”
Foerster resigned from the team this morning.
Nige defended herself for posting the video:
“The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” she wrote on her Facebook page. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️”
She also suggested that she had more embarrassing videos of other coaches that will see the light of day if OG anthem protester Colin Kaepernick doesn’t get better treatment.
“They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this shit easy 4 me,” she wrote in her Facebook comments.


In another comment, she said, ” So is our Nigga Colin Kaepernick back good or what ‍♀️”
Foerster has coached in the NFL for 25 years, and is one of the league’s highest-paid assistant coaches, making between $2.5 to $3 million per season.
A Dolphins front office source confirmed to the Miami Hera

BHRE Radio: Live & Direct Show 9/27

Click on link below for podcast audio

Listen to “Live & Direct Show 9/27” on Spreaker.

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE!

 

 

Usher’s male accuser claims singer exposed him to the STD herpes at spa

A man accusing Usher of exposing him to herpes claims the two had sex at a spa in Los Angeles.
The unidentified male accusing the R&B star of exposing him to herpes alleges that the pair had sex at a spa in Koreatown, Los Angeles, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Usher has refused to take an STD test and admit he has herpes, according to the documents.

One man and two women are suing the “U Got it Bad” singer for millions of dollars for exposing them to the sexually transmitted disease.
Quantasia Sharpton is one of the accusers, who has been outspoken in her battle against Usher, claiming the two had a sexual encounter at her hotel room in Atlantic City on her 19th birthday two years ago.
The other woman alleges she had two sexual encounters with the singer and had two twins that were stillborn, according to TMZ.
The trio claims Usher never told him he had herpes before engaging in a sexual encounter, which is a violation of California law, according to their lawyer Lisa Bloom.
The allegations came after the singer had paid $1 million to a woman he allegedly infected with the disease.
Usher’s herpes accuser claims she has video proof of their hookup

In a report by RadarOnline from last month that detailed the $1 million lawsuit from 2012, the suit stated that the singer was diagnosed with herpes around 2009 or 2010.
Usher denied “each and every allegation” in court documents.

Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rico left without electricity 


Hurricane Maria has knocked out power to the entire island of Puerto Rico, home to 3.5m people, emergency officials have said.

Abner Gómez, head of the disaster management agency, said the hurricane had damaged “everything in its path”.

None of the customers of Puerto Rico’s Electric Power Authority had any electricity, he said.

Maria weakened to a category three storm with winds of 115 mph (185km/h) as it moved across the island.

“The information we received is not encouraging,” Mr Gómez told a briefing, urging people to stay in their homes.


Earlier, Puerto Rico’s governor asked President Donald Trump to declare the island a disaster area after the storm unleashed heavy flooding and life-threatening winds.Governor Ricardo Rossello said major damage was inevitable, although 500 shelters had been established to protect people.

The devastating storm has already left seven people dead on the island of Dominica, which was badly affected on Monday.

Aerial footage shows flattened houses and the death toll on Dominica is likely to rise, with details remaining scant as communication links are down.

Images shared on social media show roofs being stripped away as winds as strong as 140 mph (225 km/h) whipped trees and power lines in Puerto Rico’s capital city, San Juan.

Maria made landfall in Yabucoa in the east of Puerto Rico early on Wednesday, according to the US National Hurricane Center (NHC).

The US territory is facing $73bn in public debt and the damage left by Maria could exacerbate its financial crisis. Declaring a disaster would mean the island could receive more federal assistance in its recovery.
“God is with us; we are stronger than any hurricane,” Mr Rossello said. “Together we will rise again.”

Puerto Rico has experienced just one category five storm since 1851 – the Okeechobee Hurricane in 1928.

Maria is the second storm of this strength to hit the Caribbean this hurricane season – the first being category five Irma earlier in September. Maria began moving roughly along the same track as Irma.

Officials in Puerto Rico feared the debris left by Irma could prove extremely dangerous in the high winds.

Jay Z stands with Kaepernick and turned down offer to perform at 2018 NFL Super Bowl. 

JAY-Z had an offer on the table, and the rapper/mogul has allegedly declined.Metro UK claims that the star had been offered to play halftime at the Super Bowl in February, but Jay decided against it.


According to ‘an insider’ for The Sun, “Lots of people have been saying Jay will perform with Justin Timberlake, but it is simply not the case. ‘He has enough songs to create an incredible performance but he really has no plans to do the half-time show.”

Jay’s superstar wife Beyonce has played the Super Bowl twice over the past five years–as the main halftime performance back in 2013 and alongside Coldplay and Bruno Mars in 2016.

At the 2017 Meadows Music & Arts Festival this past weekend, Jay gave a aparticularly well-received performance. One standout moment of the night was Jay performing “The Story of OJ.” He dedicated the song to embattled NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and the late comedian Dick Gregory, who died in August.

“I want to dedicate this song to Colin Kaepernick tonight,” Hov said before performing the song. “I want to dedicate this [song] to Dick Gregory. I want to dedicate this song to anyone that was held back and you overcame.”

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE! 

Chicago Teen Kenneka Jenkins Found Dead in Rosemont Hotel Freezer

ROSEMONT, IL — A Chicago teen was found dead Sunday inside a walk-in freezer at a Rosemont hotel. The family of Kenneka Jenkins, 19, said police told them the teen was inebriated when she let herself into the freezer and died inside. The teen was reportedly at a party on the ninth floor of the hotel celebrating a new job.

Her mother, Tereasa Martin, set up a GoFundMe page titled “Justice for Kenneka,” saying, “We believe there is more to the story,” and adding, “Since this is still under investigation, there isn’t much I can say.”
Martin spoke with reporters outside the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center in Rosemont, where Jenkins was found dead on Sunday. She said her daughter left home around 11:30 p.m. Friday to attend a party at the hotel.
“(I’m) horrified,” she told the Chicago Tribune. Martin said she heard from her daughter’s friends just 4 a.m. Saturday to say they couldn’t find her.
She told WGN she headed straight to the hotel, where she asked them to check surveillance video. She said she was told to contact police, so she called 911 and was told to wait a few hours because Jenkins could be out with friends.
“We were begging for help, and no one was helping,” Jenkins told WGN. Jenkins’ sister filed a missing person report with Rosemont police on Saturday afternoon, kicking off an 11-hour search for the 19-year-old. 
Jenkins’ body was found inside the walk-in freezer. She was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. Sunday, according to the Cook County medical examiner. 


The Crowne Plaza issued a statement on Sunday, telling ABC-7 it was “saddened by this news, and our thoughts are with the young woman and her family during this difficult time.” The hotel said the safety of its guests and employees is its first priority, adding that hotel staff is cooperating with authorities.
Jenkins’ mother told WGN she has a hard time believing police’s version of events, saying safety features make it possible to open walk-in cooler doors from the inside. She also said that if her daughter was drunk, she would have had trouble opening the heavy freezer doors and realized they weren’t the doors to an elevator or hotel entrance.
“I believe someone in this hotel killed my child,” Martin said.
A GoFundMe page created by Martin said donations would help cover funeral arrangements and help with the investigation. “Help me get justice for her,” Martin wrote.
Kenneka Jenkins 19, was found inside a walk-in freezer at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center in Rosemont.

Already Hit Caribbean Islands Brace for 2nd Major Hurricane In A Week. As Jose Approaches. 

Less than a week after being walloped by Hurricane Irma, tiny Caribbean islands are bracing for a new threat: Hurricane Jose.Jose, which was upgraded to an “extremely dangerous” Category 4 hurricane Friday with 150 mph winds, is following Irma’s path and is forecast to come close to the already decimated Leeward Islands, including St. Martin and Barbuda. Jose is not currently a threat to the U.S.


Thousands of Americans are believed to be stranded on St. Martin, U.S. Consulate General in Curacao said, according to The Associated Press. Damage to the island was extensive, with many homes left destroyed and power completely cut off, the AP reported. The damage on St. Martin is so bad that some large resort companies, including Sonesta, have canceled reservations for the rest of 2017. And with a second hurricane nearing, it will be several more days before the island receives any aid.

On Thursday, Antigua and Barbuda Prime Minister Gaston Browne urged residents of Barbuda, where an estimated 95 percent of structures and vehicles were destroyed by Irma, to evacuate to nearby Antigua as Jose approached. By Friday, the government said it had brought all 1,800 or so of its residents to its sister island to weather the impending storm.

Browne described the damage to Barbuda from Irma as “horrible,” saying the storm ripped into the island with the force of a “bomb” going off.

Meanwhile, Irma is advancing on the U.S. mainland and is now forecast to hit the Florida Keys as a Category 5 storm. Meteorologists expect Irma to make landfall in the Keys between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. ET on Sunday. Overnight projections of Irma’s path showed less of a threat to the Carolinas as the monster storm appeared likely to move directly up the middle of Florida and curve inland.

According to the AP, at least 20 people have died as a result of Irma.