Las Vegas Shooter Has Been Identified As, Stephen Paddock age 64 from Mesquite, NV 

MESQUITE, Nev. — Police have identified the man accused of killing at least 50 people in a Las Vegas shooting rampage as Stephen Paddock, 64, a resident of Mesquite, Nev.

Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said officers determined the gunshots were coming from a room on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay complex on the Las Vegas Strip. Officers stormed the room and killed the suspect, Lombardo said.
“Right now, we believe it’s a sole actor, a lone-wolf-type actor,” Lombardo said. He said a motive for the shooting had not yet been determined.


A federal law enforcement official said a cache of weapons was found inside the hotel room where Paddock died, and investigators believe the suspect used the vantage point to fire on the crowd below gathered for an outdoor country music concert.
Police blocked off the road to the suspect’s home in Mesquite, 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Records show that Paddock resided at 1372 Babbling Brook Court in a home he purchased in 2015.
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department obtained a search warrant and officers were planning to search Paddock’s home, said Quinn Barrett, public information officer for the Mesquite Police Department. He said the department had secured the home and the perimeter around it but is playing only a supportive role in the investigation.

Advertise Your Business Here! 


Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rico left without electricity 


Hurricane Maria has knocked out power to the entire island of Puerto Rico, home to 3.5m people, emergency officials have said.

Abner Gómez, head of the disaster management agency, said the hurricane had damaged “everything in its path”.

None of the customers of Puerto Rico’s Electric Power Authority had any electricity, he said.

Maria weakened to a category three storm with winds of 115 mph (185km/h) as it moved across the island.

“The information we received is not encouraging,” Mr Gómez told a briefing, urging people to stay in their homes.


Earlier, Puerto Rico’s governor asked President Donald Trump to declare the island a disaster area after the storm unleashed heavy flooding and life-threatening winds.Governor Ricardo Rossello said major damage was inevitable, although 500 shelters had been established to protect people.

The devastating storm has already left seven people dead on the island of Dominica, which was badly affected on Monday.

Aerial footage shows flattened houses and the death toll on Dominica is likely to rise, with details remaining scant as communication links are down.

Images shared on social media show roofs being stripped away as winds as strong as 140 mph (225 km/h) whipped trees and power lines in Puerto Rico’s capital city, San Juan.

Maria made landfall in Yabucoa in the east of Puerto Rico early on Wednesday, according to the US National Hurricane Center (NHC).

The US territory is facing $73bn in public debt and the damage left by Maria could exacerbate its financial crisis. Declaring a disaster would mean the island could receive more federal assistance in its recovery.
“God is with us; we are stronger than any hurricane,” Mr Rossello said. “Together we will rise again.”

Puerto Rico has experienced just one category five storm since 1851 – the Okeechobee Hurricane in 1928.

Maria is the second storm of this strength to hit the Caribbean this hurricane season – the first being category five Irma earlier in September. Maria began moving roughly along the same track as Irma.

Officials in Puerto Rico feared the debris left by Irma could prove extremely dangerous in the high winds.

Chicago Teen Kenneka Jenkins Found Dead in Rosemont Hotel Freezer

ROSEMONT, IL — A Chicago teen was found dead Sunday inside a walk-in freezer at a Rosemont hotel. The family of Kenneka Jenkins, 19, said police told them the teen was inebriated when she let herself into the freezer and died inside. The teen was reportedly at a party on the ninth floor of the hotel celebrating a new job.

Her mother, Tereasa Martin, set up a GoFundMe page titled “Justice for Kenneka,” saying, “We believe there is more to the story,” and adding, “Since this is still under investigation, there isn’t much I can say.”
Martin spoke with reporters outside the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center in Rosemont, where Jenkins was found dead on Sunday. She said her daughter left home around 11:30 p.m. Friday to attend a party at the hotel.
“(I’m) horrified,” she told the Chicago Tribune. Martin said she heard from her daughter’s friends just 4 a.m. Saturday to say they couldn’t find her.
She told WGN she headed straight to the hotel, where she asked them to check surveillance video. She said she was told to contact police, so she called 911 and was told to wait a few hours because Jenkins could be out with friends.
“We were begging for help, and no one was helping,” Jenkins told WGN. Jenkins’ sister filed a missing person report with Rosemont police on Saturday afternoon, kicking off an 11-hour search for the 19-year-old. 
Jenkins’ body was found inside the walk-in freezer. She was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. Sunday, according to the Cook County medical examiner. 


The Crowne Plaza issued a statement on Sunday, telling ABC-7 it was “saddened by this news, and our thoughts are with the young woman and her family during this difficult time.” The hotel said the safety of its guests and employees is its first priority, adding that hotel staff is cooperating with authorities.
Jenkins’ mother told WGN she has a hard time believing police’s version of events, saying safety features make it possible to open walk-in cooler doors from the inside. She also said that if her daughter was drunk, she would have had trouble opening the heavy freezer doors and realized they weren’t the doors to an elevator or hotel entrance.
“I believe someone in this hotel killed my child,” Martin said.
A GoFundMe page created by Martin said donations would help cover funeral arrangements and help with the investigation. “Help me get justice for her,” Martin wrote.
Kenneka Jenkins 19, was found inside a walk-in freezer at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center in Rosemont.

Hurricane Irma is so strong, it literally sucks away Bahamas shoreline.


Hurricane Irma is so strong, it is literally changing the coastline in some areas.Twitter user @Kaydi_K witnessed this phenomenon firsthand, sharing on social media an extraordinary video that showed the ocean floor completely exposed on Long Island in the Bahamas.

“I am in disbelief right now…This is Long Island, Bahamas and the ocean water is missing!!!” she wrote on Friday.

The bizarre and somewhat eerie video is a result of the hurricane’s low pressure and sheer strength, causing surrounding waters to be sucked into its core, the Washington Post reported.

It may be a case of a hurricane “bulge” effect, said Angela Fritz, deputy weather editor for the Post, in which very low pressure in the center of the storm acts as a sucking mechanism, drawing in air and pulling water from the surrounding area.

Although the Tsunami Information Center warns receding waters are typically a precursor to a tsunami, the Post reports that is not the case in this instance.

Instead, the Long Island shoreline that was swept away with Hurricane Irma was expected to gradually return to Long Island on Sunday afternoon, without great force.

Hurricane Irma struck the Bahamas on Friday, as it made its way toward Florida, where meteorologists predicted it would hit the Keys on Sunday morning

The storm is then predicted to hug the state’s west coast, plowing into the Tampa Bay area by Monday morning

         

                                                                

Live & Direct Show 8/30! New podcast every Wednesday @5pm

Click on link below to listen 

Listen to “Live & Direct Show 8/30” on Spreaker.

Advertise Your Business Here!

img_3526

Police arrest man who suckered punched black Trump supporter.


California police arrested the man suspected of sucker punching a black supporter of President Donald Trump at at a vigil for people who died at the hands of illegal immigrants.Officers with the Laguna Beach Police Department arrested Richard Losey late on Tuesday night on suspicion of battery assault and making terroristic threats for punching R.C. Maxwell, a black conservative, Daily Caller reported.

Losey punched Maxwell during an America First rally which was attended by a few dozen people who oppose illegal immigration. The few people that gathered were quickly outnumbered by an Antifa extremist mob.

Police kept everyone safe by keeping the group separate, but a video shows Maxwell on the Antifa side trying to engage in peaceful dialogue with the group. This is when Losey snuck up behind Maxwell and threw a loaded punch.

Maxwell reported the incident to the police who were able to track Losey down using videos from the scene. He was caught trying to buy a bus ticket back to Ohio.

Maxwell said he thinks his story has not made any mainstream media headlines because his skin color doesn’t go along with the narrative leftist outlets have been advancing for years.

“If the optics were completely different and I was a Black Lives Matter supporter and I was attacked on the Trump side of the protest I would be the spotlight on CNN right now,” Maxwell told Fox 11.


“I went over to the left side to see if I can engage them with dialogue and I was instantly encircled by the so-called antifascists,” Maxwell said.

Losey identified himself on Twitter shortly after the rally.

“I did it because he would stop talking about Trump when all of us told him thousands of times we did not want to hear it. I am NOT racist,” Loset wrote.

Losey’s bail was set at $50,000.

Maxwell thinks he is especially “triggering” to Antifa because of the color of his skin.

“I think the fact that I’m a black conservative causes a lot of problems for the left side because there is no way for them to resolve that according to their narrative of what they think Trump supporters are,” Maxwell said.

Ray Lewis Son Charged With 3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct. 

Ray Lewis III, son of former Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis, has been charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct.


Two victims told authorities that Lewis III, a sophomore cornerback for the Coastal Carolina University football team, sexually assaulted them on Saturday, Jan. 23, at an apartment near campus, according to police records
Lewis, 20, turned himself into the police on Friday, according to a WMBF News Report. His arrest warrant alleges knowledgeable sexual battery of an 18-year-old female who was incapacitated from the use of drugs and/or alcohol.


Lewis III played at the University of Miami, his father’s alma mater, for two seasons before transferring to Coastal Carolina last year. In 12 games in the 2015 season, Lewis III was credited with 14 tackles.

BHRE NEWS: Olympia Auset of SÜPRMARKT on her Mission of Fresh Produce for All. 

26-Year Old Black Woman Entrepreneur Launches Low Cost Organic Grocery StoreOlympia Auset, founder of SUPRMARKT


26-year old Olympia Auset, a native of Los Angeles and a graduate of Howard University, grew tired of having to travel 2 hours by bus every time she wanted to buy healthy vegan food. She live in Inglewood, and it quickly became clear that if she wanted better health around her, she would have to do something. So, she created and launched her very own organic grocery store.
There are many organic and vegan grocery stores, but very, very few of them are affordable to low income families and individuals. So Olympia created SÜPRMARKT – a low-cost, organic grocery that pops up weekly to provide 100% organic produce in areas with limited access to food.


Her mission is to make great health and healing within reach of communities that need it the most, and her grocery store’s motto is aptly named “Save Big. Eat Great.”
She comments, “I think the greatest takeaway about this project is it shows there are things every person can do to tackle societal issues that face their community. It isn’t always about waiting on corporations or governments to get things done.”
SÜPRMARKT blends new produce with slightly impaired produce to balance out the food waste question in Los Angeles. This means that Olympia has partnered with major organic suppliers in the Los Angeles area to distribute un-sellable food to communities that can make use of it.
The subscription service offers low-cost weekly packages of produce, and EBT is accepted for all food sales. These factors make SÜPRMARKT a viable solution in tackling the questions of food insecurity and food waste, while also building a healthier world.
Since starting in June 2016, Olympia’s grocery store has sold hundreds of cases of organic fruit, veggies, and seeds affordably to low income communities. She has also received grants from The Pollination Project and Co-opportunity, and leveraged the support of food figures such as Robert Egger of LA Kitchen and organizations like The Underground Museum.


For more details about SÜPRMARKT, visit http://www.suprmarkt.la