Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk 11/13

Click On Link Below For Podcast Audio

Listen to “Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk Radio 11/13″ on Spreaker.

Advertise Your Business Here!

 

Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk Radio 11/2 

Click On Link Below For Podcast Audio 

Listen to “Bring Your Game Sports Talk Radio 11/2” on Spreaker.

Advertise Your Business Here!

 

 ​

Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk Radio 10/29

Click On Link Below For Podcast Audio

Listen to “Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk Radio 10/29″ on Spreaker.

 

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for two weeks. 

Jemele Hill, an ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.


Hill, who called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter last month violated the company’s social media guidelines for a second time by calling on fans to take indirect action against the Dallas Cowboys after owner Jerry Jones told players they would be benched if they didn’t stand up during the national anthem.
“Change happens when advertisers are impacted,” Hill wrote. “If you strongly reject what Jerry Jones said, the key is his advertisers.”

Jones issued his edict before the Cowboys’ game Sunday against the Green Bay Packers. It came after amid a backlash against players “taking a knee” during the national anthem, driven in part by President Trump’s angry denouncement of what some players say is legitimate social protest. 
“I know this, we cannot … in the NFL in any way give the implication that we tolerate disrespecting the flag,” Jones said. “We know that there is a serious debate in this country about those issues, but there is no question in my mind that the National Football League and the Dallas Cowboys are going to stand up for the flag. So we’re clear.”
Jones’ comments, the strongest made on the anthem controversy, came after he was asked about Vice President Mike Pence leaving the game in Indianapolis early after several San Francisco 49ers players took a knee during the national anthem. Hill, an outspoken liberal, tweeted that Jones “has created a problem for his players, specifically the black ones… If they don’t kneel, some will see them as sellouts.”


The ESPN host wrote, “By drawing a line in the sand, Jerry put his players under more scrutiny and threw them under the bus… If the rationale behind JJ’s stance is keeping the fanbase happy, make him see that he is underestimated how all of his fanbase feels.”
She urged “paying customers” to “boycott his advertisers” if they don’t agree with Jones’ comments. Hill quoted a list of Cowboys’ advertisers in one of her tweets, which included AT&T, Bank of America, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Ford Motors, MillerCoors and Pepsi, and sent a message to her 760,000-plus Twitter followers.
ESPN, the network that employs Hill, agreed to pay $15.2 billion in 2011 to air the NFL’s “Monday Night Football,” according to The New York Times. Although Hill got off with no formal suspension after calling Trump a “white supremacist,” her latest violation will cost her two weeks of work.
ESPN has not responded regarding whether or not Hill will be paid during the suspension. 
The NFL declined comment when reached by Fox News.
Hill, an outspoken liberal who currently has a pair of photographs with Barack and Michelle Obama pinned atop her Twitter feed, co-hosts “SC6,” a relatively new version of the network’s flagship show, SportsCenter. 
She was in the middle of a national story when she criticized President Trump on Twitter last month. Her tweets caught the attention of the White House and Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said she considers the rhetoric a “fireable offense.” Trump even took to Twitter himself to mock ESPN and demand an apology.
“Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has surrounded himself with other white supremacists,” Hill wrote on Sept 11. She called him “the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime.” Hill also called Trump a “bigot,” and “unqualified and unfit to be president.” She even added: “If he were not white, he never would have been elected.”
Hill eventually admitted that she cried in a meeting with ESPN President John Skipper over the situation.
“Since my tweets criticizing President Donald Trump exploded into a national story, the most difficult part for me has been watching ESPN become a punching bag and seeing a dumb narrative kept alive about the company’s political leanings,” Hill wrote.
“It was the first time I had ever cried in a meeting. I didn’t cry because Skipper was mean or rude to me. I cried because I felt I had let him and my colleagues down,” Hill wrote in a commentary on the ESPN site The Undefeated.
Hill also said she probably needs “to take some classes about how to exercise better self-control on Twitter,” but that didn’t stopped her from encouraging followers to boycott advertising of the Cowboys on a few weeks after the Trump comments.
Jones and the rest of the Cowboys kneeled arm-in-arm before the national anthem before a game against the Arizona Cardinals two weeks ago, days after Trump reignited the anthem-protest controversy with a series of tweets. Former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started kneeling during the Anthem last season in protest of what he believed were instances of racial injustice in the U.S. He is currently out of the league and many feel his political stance is why no team has given him an opportunity to play in 2017.
Back in 2014, ESPN suspended Bill Simmons for criticizing NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. The following year his contract was not renewed by the network. Hill was also suspended nearly a decade ago when she compared Boston Celtics fans to Nazis in a blog on ESPN’s website in 2008.

Nelly arrested early Saturday morning and charged with second-degree rape 

Nelly was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with second-degree rape following an incident that occurred on the rapper’s tour bus following a Friday night concert in Auburn, Washington.


Nelly, born Cornell Haynes Jr., was booked into Des Moines, Washington’s SCORE Jail just before 6:40 a.m. PST Saturday, three hours after the Auburn Police Department responded to a call from a woman who said that the rapper raped her on the tour bus.

Nelly is currently on the Smooth Stadium Tour with Florida Georgia Line and the Backstreet Boys; the trek came to Auburn’s White River Amphitheatre on Friday night.
According to Q13 Fox, following the concert, Nelly came to nearby Seattle and picked up a woman who he then brought back to his tour bus in Auburn, which was parked behind a local Wal-Mart.
At 3:48 a.m., the woman called police and said Nelly sexually assaulted her on the bus. Auburn Police, citing probable cause for arrest, took the rapper into custody and charged him with second-degree rape. After less than 90 minutes at SCORE, Nelly was released from custody at 8:02 a.m.
“A female called 911 to report that she was sexually assaulted by a male, who is known as the rapper ‘Nelly.’ The alleged assault was reported to occur on the tour bus that was parked at the listed location,” Auburn Police said in a statement. “Nelly had performed at the White River Amphitheater just hours before.” The department added, “Auburn Police are continuing to investigate this incident. The above details are all we have to release at this time.”
The rapper’s representatives did not respond to Rolling Stone’s request for comment, but a lawyer for Nelly told TMZ, “Nelly is the victim of a completely fabricated allegation. Our initial investigation, clearly establishes the allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness. I am confident, once the scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges. Nelly is prepared to pursue all all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation.”
The Smooth Stadium Tour comes to Ridgefield, Washington Saturday night.


BHRE Update:

Nelly has released a statement following his arrest Saturday morning on second-degree rape. “Let me say that I am beyond shocked that I have been targeted with this false allegation,” the rapper tweeted. “I am completely innocent. I am confident that once the facts are looked at, it will be very clear that I am the victim of a false allegation. I do want to apologize to my loved ones for the embarrassment and for putting myself in a situation where I could be victimized by this false and defaming allegation. I also want to thank my fans for their unwavering support. They know me. I assure you I will be vindicated. And I assure you, I will pursue every legal option to address this defaming claim.”

BHRE Radio: Live & Direct Show 9/27

Click on link below for podcast audio

Listen to “Live & Direct Show 9/27” on Spreaker.

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE!

 

 

Usher’s male accuser claims singer exposed him to the STD herpes at spa

A man accusing Usher of exposing him to herpes claims the two had sex at a spa in Los Angeles.
The unidentified male accusing the R&B star of exposing him to herpes alleges that the pair had sex at a spa in Koreatown, Los Angeles, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Usher has refused to take an STD test and admit he has herpes, according to the documents.

One man and two women are suing the “U Got it Bad” singer for millions of dollars for exposing them to the sexually transmitted disease.
Quantasia Sharpton is one of the accusers, who has been outspoken in her battle against Usher, claiming the two had a sexual encounter at her hotel room in Atlantic City on her 19th birthday two years ago.
The other woman alleges she had two sexual encounters with the singer and had two twins that were stillborn, according to TMZ.
The trio claims Usher never told him he had herpes before engaging in a sexual encounter, which is a violation of California law, according to their lawyer Lisa Bloom.
The allegations came after the singer had paid $1 million to a woman he allegedly infected with the disease.
Usher’s herpes accuser claims she has video proof of their hookup

In a report by RadarOnline from last month that detailed the $1 million lawsuit from 2012, the suit stated that the singer was diagnosed with herpes around 2009 or 2010.
Usher denied “each and every allegation” in court documents.

Jay Z stands with Kaepernick and turned down offer to perform at 2018 NFL Super Bowl. 

JAY-Z had an offer on the table, and the rapper/mogul has allegedly declined.Metro UK claims that the star had been offered to play halftime at the Super Bowl in February, but Jay decided against it.


According to ‘an insider’ for The Sun, “Lots of people have been saying Jay will perform with Justin Timberlake, but it is simply not the case. ‘He has enough songs to create an incredible performance but he really has no plans to do the half-time show.”

Jay’s superstar wife Beyonce has played the Super Bowl twice over the past five years–as the main halftime performance back in 2013 and alongside Coldplay and Bruno Mars in 2016.

At the 2017 Meadows Music & Arts Festival this past weekend, Jay gave a aparticularly well-received performance. One standout moment of the night was Jay performing “The Story of OJ.” He dedicated the song to embattled NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and the late comedian Dick Gregory, who died in August.

“I want to dedicate this song to Colin Kaepernick tonight,” Hov said before performing the song. “I want to dedicate this [song] to Dick Gregory. I want to dedicate this song to anyone that was held back and you overcame.”

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE! 

Lil Wayne Hospitalized In Chicago. Found Unconscious In Hotel Room On Michigan Ave 


Lil Wayne was hospitalized yet again this weekend for his ongoing bout with epilepsy and the seizures that come with it, TMZ has learned, and this time it might have ruined Sunday night’s Vegas job. Multiple sources tell us Wayne was hospitalized Sunday in Chicago after he was found unconscious in his hotel room at the Westin on Michigan Avenue after suffering at least one seizure.

He was rushed to Northwestern Memorial, where we’re told he suffered yet another seizure. Our sources say his team tried to have him discharged late Sunday afternoon so he could make it to his Vegas show.

However, doctors advised against the discharge, saying he should be grounded for a few days. Wayne has suffered seizures while flying before, and the doctors felt it was too risky. He very well may still be at the hospital.

Wayne is supposed to perform at Drais Beachclub in Vegas at midnight alongside Rae Sremmurd, although it’s unclear if he’s still planning to show as of this writing. 

Seizures have plagued Wayne for years. Just last year he had to cancel an appearance in Vegas because of his epilepsy.