Fulton County Chairman Calls For Criminal Investigation Of R. Kelly 

The Chairman of the Fulton County Board of Commissioners has asked authorities to open a criminal investigation of R. Kelly, citing new evidence after the singer was recently accused of sexually exploiting and holding young girls against their will.

Friday, Commission Chairman John Eaves said investigators have uncovered new information surrounding the allegations against Kelly that’s “severely raised the level of concern.”
“I believe the citizens of Fulton County deserve this investigation,” Eaves said at a news conference Friday morning. “I”m going to stress to the [Fulton County] district attorney that a full investigation is done because I believe questions should be answered.”
The chairman released the following statement Friday morning ahead of the news conference:

“A detailed local investigation by the John Creek Police Department has provided key information that we believe is enough evidence that gives the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office all it needs to advance a criminal investigation of the well-known allegations.
Today, I am asking District Attorney Paul Howard and his investigative officers and prosecutors to fully review the report of the Johns Creek Police and follow every lead—no matter where it leads, or who it implicates, and bring those persons to swift justice.
No one should be above the law, because of their income or their zip code. And we will not allow our young girls and young women to be preyed upon by predators or anyone who aims to brainwash and strip them of their human dignity and their right to be free.
Again, as a father of a teenager daughter and a responsible leader in this community, we have a moral responsibility to stand up for people who cannot protect themselves. Today, I am asking our Fulton County Justice officials to do just that. If we won’t protect our young girls and young women, who will?”
Last week, a couple held a news conference in front of a house in Johns Creek and claimed Kelly was holding their daughter against her will, but Johns Creek Police looked into the allegation and said they had no criminal investigation underway.

MORE: Family claims daughter being held by R. Kelly hires legal team

Following the allegations, the Fulton County Board of Commissioners sent a letter to Live Nation asking the entertainment company to cancel Kelly’s Aug. 25 concert. Live Nation contracts with the county to plan and promote events at the county-owned amphitheater just outside Atlanta.

MORE: Fulton Co. chairman calls for upcoming R. Kelly concert to be canceled
Eaves said board members decided to ask the concert promoter to cancel the event after hearing from “many” county residents who objected to holding it the public-owned site.

“They object to their tax dollars providing a stage for an entertainer who is repeatedly in a swirl of controversy surrounding the sexual exploitation of women and underage girls,” Eaves said.
Eaves said even though Kelly hasn’t been charged with or convicted of any crimes related to the media report, he felt comfortable speaking out “on a moral basis.” But he acknowledged that Live Nation is contracted to book and promote concerts on the county’s behalf and has the final say about whether the event will go on. He said county officials aren’t considering any legal action. Chairman Eaves urged people who oppose the August 25 concert to protest the event at The Wolf Creek Amphitheater.
The R&B artist has denied any wrongdoing. His publicist released the following statement:

“Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed by the recent revelations attributed to him. Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such accusations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his name.”

Ray Lewis Son Charged With 3rd Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct. 

Ray Lewis III, son of former Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis, has been charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct.


Two victims told authorities that Lewis III, a sophomore cornerback for the Coastal Carolina University football team, sexually assaulted them on Saturday, Jan. 23, at an apartment near campus, according to police records
Lewis, 20, turned himself into the police on Friday, according to a WMBF News Report. His arrest warrant alleges knowledgeable sexual battery of an 18-year-old female who was incapacitated from the use of drugs and/or alcohol.


Lewis III played at the University of Miami, his father’s alma mater, for two seasons before transferring to Coastal Carolina last year. In 12 games in the 2015 season, Lewis III was credited with 14 tackles.

Live & Direct Show 8/3/17

Click on link below to listen

Listen to “All New Throwback Thursday Live & Direct Show 8/3/17” on Spreaker.

Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk Radio Will Be Back 8/7/17. LIVE Show Every Monday @12pm 

LIVE Show every Monday starting 8/7/17 @12pm. Tune in on the Bring Your “A” Game Sports Talk website or spreaker.com 

Call in and talk sports while LIVE on the AIR! (708) 581-9805 

Joycelyn Savage says, father orchestrated the meeting for her and R. Kelly to meet.

Joycelyn Savage and R. Kelly


Joycelyn Savage’s father knows EXACTLY who got her involved with R. Kelly, and how she ended up living with the singer … because she claims her dad helped orchestrate the whole thing.Sources close to Joycelyn tell TMZ … the 21-year-old singer’s father, Timothy, was on board with his daughter going to live with Kelly almost 2 years ago after Joycelyn and Kelly met at a concert.


Live & Direct Show every Tuesday & Wednesday @7pm 

​​
We’re told the eventual plan — hatched by Dad, R. Kelly and others — was for Joycelyn to stay at Kelly’s house to develop as a singer under his tutelage. We’re told Timothy was the one who dropped her off at a friend’s house to be driven to Kelly’s.

Our sources say Timothy knew Joycelyn would stay with Kelly for some extended period — perhaps months — but had no idea it would be for years. As Joycelyn first told us … it’s been about 6 months since she’s seen her family in person — but she’s telling friends her dad knows her exact whereabouts.

Usher paid a stylist $1.1million and covered her medical bills after he infected her with herpes.


Usher reportedly paid a former lover $1.1 million to settle a lawsuit after claiming she contracted herpes from the singer.Court documents, first published by Radar Online, show that the 38-year-old ‘U Got It Bad’ singer, whose real name is Usher Raymond IV, was diagnosed with the incurable condition between 2009-2010, 

Maya Fox was a bridesmaid in Usher wedding


An affidavit from the complainant states that the singer nonetheless engaged in unprotected intercourse without first disclosing the affliction. 

According to California state law, where Usher resides, it is illegal to knowingly or recklessly transmit an sexually transmitted disease (STD). 

The performer later denied being a carrier of the non-lethal condition, despite ‘greenish discharge’ from his penis, court documents say. 

‘Believing Raymond’s statements that (the discharge) had been nothing and cleared up, (she) continued her relationship,’ the legal docs stated.

Maya Fox Davis is the woman who sued Usher for giving her herpes


The plaintiff was later diagnosed with herpes, complete with vaginal sores, fevers and chills, she alleged in papers.

Usher has yet to make a public statement on the matter.

Between 2011 and 2012, the Grammy award wining artist paid for medical bills on behalf of the plaintiff totaling $2,754.40, around the same time the ‘Confessions’ singer had his doctor inform the woman that he was indeed a carrier of the disease, court documents show. 

Usher was first allegedly ‘exposed to herpes’ virus in 2009 or 2010, the legal documents show, around the time when finalized his divorce to Tameka Foster after she accused him of cheating.

Foster is not believed to have contracted the virus.  

In a deceleration, the woman said she ‘feels that her health and body have been ruined ‘and she ‘has suffered severe emotional distress and has been extremely depressed … knowing there is no cure.’

The singer has been married to his current wife Grace Miguel since 2015. There is no suggestion she has contracted the virus.

Experts say that one out of every six people between the ages of 14 to 49 carry the herpes virus, which can be transmitted through oral, anal or vaginal intercourse. 

The virus can also be transmitted even when an individual does not have any visible signs.

Part 1 & 2 of the Live & Direct Show 7/19

Part 1 of the Live & Direct Show 7/19 Click on link below to listen

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/12390879

Part 2 of the Live & Direct Show Click on link below to listen

Listen to “Part 2 of the Live & Direct Show 7/19” on Spreaker.

Joycelyn Savage tells father to stop with the lies. Father responds to her and R. Kelly. 

Checkout the Live & Direct Show podcasts every Tuesday and Wednesday @7pm right here or Spreaker.com!

All New Live & Direct Show 7/12

Click on link below to listen

Listen to “Live & Direct Show 7/12” on Spreaker.

 

Are Guns Getting Dropped Off In Chicago? 

For years gangs in Chicago have claimed crates of guns show up in the hood and no one knows where, why or how they got there. Many thought this notion was laughable…I mean, why would guns appear out of thin area in Chicago’s Black communities?! 
Are guns coming into the Black community in Chicago via law enforcement? On Monday, July 3, 2017 a cop’s vehicle was supposedly stolen at a gas station. Or was it stolen? Maybe it was a drop off car? Inside the car was a ballistic vest, two Glock handguns, one M4 carbine rifle, a stun grenade, ammunition, etc! 
Why would a cop be riding around with all that weaponry? Why would said cop leave his running vehicle (engine on) at a gas station? Maybe the gangs are right? Maybe the cops are dropping off guns in Chicago’s Black community? 
“…most law enforcement agencies have their own gas fill up stations…I mean, when was the last time you seen a cop car at a local gas station?”
Think about it…how in the hell are teenagers getting guns? How are convicted felons getting guns? How are all these guns ending up in the hands of vicious thugs? 
It’s not like convicted felons and teens can buy guns from the local gun shop. That’s illegal, they won’t sell guns to a convicted felon in Illinois. To buy a gun in Illinois one would need a (F.O.I.D. Card) FIREARMS OWNER’S IDENTIFICATION CARD. 


​​What do you think? Are guns purposely being dropped off to vicious drug lords and gang bangers in Chicago? Do we have proof from last Monday’s debacle? Is this the smoking gun we’ve all been looking for? Is the government via law enforcement supplying the Black community in Chicago with guns?